Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jan’s Leukemia Update (April 14th)

My mom has been doing very well the past few days. Saturday she started her chemo and has had two treatments everyday. She’s been getting injection treatments and oral treatments. She’ll get a break from here injections for a bit but will continue taking her oral chemo and then start back up with more injections in a few days.


We are so thankful for all the comments and prayers. Jan really enjoys reading and hearing from everyone. It has meant a lot to her know that she has so much support.


I'm going to continue to be down in Utah for the next few weeks helping out. Several people are going to help watch the kids, which we're grateful for. If there is anyone else who would be willing to help watch our kids while I'm down, please give me a call. (208) 760-9216

3 comments:

kellie said...

Hey Zenica, I would love to watch your kids on any weekends or any afternoon! I work until about 4:30, but I can leave sooner. I am in Provo, but I can come and get them anywhere. Just let me know and I would love to help out anyway that I can. I wish so badly that I was home during the week!! Please let me know what I can do. We continue to keep your family and especially your mother in our prayers. Sounds like she is a fighter :) We are so grateful for the updates. Love you, Kellie

kellie said...

Oh sorry! My phone number is
801-361-7347 or my work number is
801-357-3981
Kellie

Krista said...

It's good to here updates. Jan, hang in there. I'll watch your kiddos. Just give me a call. I'm not so good this week (dr appts & vet) but next week I'm very open.