Friday, April 3, 2009

I Love Vacuuming

The other day we got a new vacuum and I love it! We had our old one for about 7 years (it was a wedding gift) and it was OK while it lasted. It did what we needed until the past year or so. We started noticing that our carpets weren't as clean as we wanted, so we had it serviced. It did a little better for a while, but it wasn't long before it sucked again...I mean wouldn't suck anymore.

So we started looking into getting a new one or I should say Ryan started looking into it. Anyone that knows Ryan knows that he usually will never buy anything unless he has all the facts and has researched the heck out of it and I’m glad he did.

We decided on a Dyson Ball and it is the best thing! I never knew how much crap and dirt was really in our carpet until the other day when I first vacuumed. I've vacuumed our upstairs carpet 3 times now and ever day I continue to get a ton of dirt and junk up.

I didn't think vacuuming could be fun, but it kind of is - for now.

5 comments:

Ranay said...

I'm so jealous. Our vacuum gets us by, not the best, but I'm just hoping for the day it dies so we can get something newer! Enjoy the fun new toy!!

Jannette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

It's always nice to get something new, especially when it works really well.

Karen said...

I want one!

Dani said...

I want one too....but not sure if there's such a PERFECT vacuum with 3 dogs...=)