Monday, October 27, 2008

The Past Few Days

Things have been going great. Last week Ryan had to go on a business trip for three days it was the first time I was alone with three kids all by myself and that might not be a big deal for some people, but for me I was scared. But, my wonderfully thoughtful husband of course surprised me getting up at 4:00 am to take an earlier flight to get home at 1 p.m. instead of 11 p.m. He showed up with flowers and all. I was so thankful to have him home early and Alex and Conner were too!


The next day we went down to Utah again for the BYU game. I didn’t end up going to the game with Ry, but it’s always good to see family and everyone was able to see Hayden for the first time.


Hayden is now a month old and getting so much bigger. He really is still tiny, but lets just say I can already feel a difference caring him in his car seat and that is how I can tell that he’s getting bigger.


I got his four week pictures done last Thursday and will post them as soon as I get them back, but for now here are a few that I took just this morning - again they are not the best - but hey he is still cute to me.


4 comments:

Dani said...

I can't believe We missed you guys. There's just too much going this past week with both jobs and a not so newborn anymore...lol But I know You guys are coming down again soon.....
Hayden is looking cuter and cuter,and definitely getting bigger!!! I can't wait to hold him!!

Dani

cristelle amber said...

cute little guy! i would love a surprise like that. such a sweet hubby!

Nicole said...

Cute and look at how big the binkie looks compared to his little head and body!! That will change soon enough.

Ranay said...

So stinkin' cute!