Friday, October 10, 2008

2 Week Check Up

Today we took Hayden in for his 2 week checkup and I’m happy to say he is doing great. He has gained weight and is now at 6 lbs. 13 oz., but he’s still tiny compared to other babies his age – he’s only in the 7th percentile.

Other than that there not much to report, things are still going well for me and the kids, but I’m beginning to think that I’m forgetting about someone. Oh that’s right Ryan, I feel like when he gets home from work that I’m so tired I forget to even ask how his day was.

Love you babe and I’ll try harder to not forget about you.

2 comments:

Ranay said...

He's absolutely adorable. You guys did good!! It makes me want another boy - I just don't know what I'd do with a girl!!!

Nicole said...

Glad his weight is up. Wow, that 2 weeks went by quick for me - how about you :) Keep up the good work.