Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Better Late Then Never



Okay so time has gotten away from me and here we are going on 12 days from when Hayden was born. Last Thur. he was a week old and this is what I had planed to posting.

It is amazing how this sweet little spirit has come into our lives and he’s a perfect little fit to our family. He was so meant to be a part of our family and we look forward to him growing and developing his personality. His first week has been pretty low-key. He had a little jaundice, but after being on a bili blanket for one day and eating a ton, he’s doing great.


Alex and Connor love Hayden so much. Ally is always asking to hold him and Connor loves to gently lay his head down on Hayden’s chest and he loves to put his cheek on Hayden’s soft little head.

It really has been great and I look forward to every new day with Hayden, Alex and Connor that is after I wake up and get over being sleep deprived.


5 comments:

Buckland Family said...

Seriously reading that helps a lot. I'm scared to death for three. But my time is rapidly coming. He is darling!!!

Krista said...

He's so sweet. I'm glad you are doing well with three

Dani said...

How adorable!!! It's great to hear that you guys are doing great and adjusting very well.
Can't wait to reunite the whole family.
Dani

Nicole said...

What a cutie!! Good luck with the sleep deprivation!

kellie said...

Congratulations Zen! He is adorable. I am so happy for you. You have such a beautiful family and I am glad that you are both doing well :)