Monday, October 13, 2008

Hayden :: New Pictures

I’m so glad that we have a blog! Living 3 hours away from family really isn’t that bad, but when you put a newborn in the mix it’s hard for grandparents to see them grow and wow, how babies change.

Hayden has definitely changed in the past 2 weeks and we want our family to see how much cuter he keeps getting. J

I will probably continue to try and post pictures of our new little guy every few weeks so sorry if some of you get tired of seeing him, but really, who doesn’t like looking at cute little baby pictures?




5 comments:

Jenni said...

He's so handsome! I love the blanket with the birthdate. What a fun keepsake!

Nicole said...

oh, he has changed, but still a little guy!! Cute.

Janet said...

Yes, he's so adorable! How do you keep up with 3? I think I would just want to hold the sweet baby all day long!

Annalisa said...

What a cute little guy! I'm so glad we can see pictures of him.

Ranay said...

He is so sweet. What a cute little guy!