Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tag...I'm It And So Are You.

If you read this then you now have to come up with six random bits of information about yourself.

1. I'm the only girl in my family and I have three older brothers. (Tyson 38, Esha 35, and Shaler 31). Wow it's great to still be in my twenties!
2. When I was younger I use to model for a local artist in our neighborhood.
3. I have had 3 different surgeries. 2 on my left knee and my gallbladder was taken out.
4. I turned 16 in Beijing, China.
5. Most people know this already but I shaved my head when I was 17 due to a bet at soccer camp.
6. I am a horrible at spelling, reading and grammar. (I’m dyslexic)

1 comment:

Krista said...

are you really dyslexic? I never knew that. I knew only 1 or 2 of those things. I learned new stuff. hey call me we need to chat big time.