Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Little Hair Stylist

I haven’t really had anything to post lately until today. On Friday night, Ryan noticed that Alex was busy primping in front of the bathroom mirror with a comb. He laughed and left her to her primping. A little later she came to me and looked fine until she asked for help to get the comb out of her hair. Boy was it tangled! I tried without any luck to get the hair out. I took her to Ryan and we decided that we would try to cut the comb out. It was such a mess. I don’t know how she got it so tangled up. It took us about 10 or 15 minutes, but after cutting the comb into tine pieces and a lot of patience, we were able to get the hair out without having to cut any of her hair - thank goodness! I’m still trying to grow out the hair she cut off back in Jan.

4 comments:

gina said...

Oh, the joy of little ones! I'm impressed you didn't have to cut any hair- Gina

Krista said...

ohhh, that looked really stuck!

Annalisa said...

I love your updates! Alex is getting so big too. She's such a pretty little girl.

cristelle amber said...

How in the world did you get that thing out! It was majorly tangled in her hair. Cahoots to you for getting it out without too much loss of hair!!!