Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On Your 33 Birthday 33 Reasons I Love You

I got this idea from another Bolg and really liked.

1. You're such a good Dad
2. You love playing with the kids
3. You always thinks of others first.
4. You love me more then I know or so you says
5. Loves the Lord
6. You're so smart
7. Funny
8. Hard worker
9. You’re a perfectionist.
10. You can be very stubborn


11. You like nice things
12. You can always find the best deal or price on anything.
13. You’re a penny pincher.
14. You’re always thinking about the future.
15. You have the best memory (which sometimes I hate because you’re always right)
16. You love to travel.
17. You support me in my hobbies and take an interest in them.
18. You’re not afraid to cry.
19. You genuinely want me and the kids to be happy and healthy.
20. You eat whatever I cook and most the time like it.

21. You never put your shoes away.
22. You’re very good looking.
23. Our kids look just like you.
24. You are always willing to help me or anyone in need.
25. You put up with my family better than me.
26. I can always count on you.
27. You would do anything for me and the kids.
28. Family comes first.
29. You have the funniest looking feet
30. and the most beautiful eyes
31. You have such a big heart
32. You are loyal and honest.
33. You are the love of my life now tomorrow and forever.

2 comments:

Ranay said...

Zenica, What a fun post! I might have to copy that some time.
It seems like yesterday when you were trying to plan something for Ryan's 30th bday. And now he's 33. Happy Birthday, Ryan!

gina said...

What a cute post and pictures!!!!