Monday, January 24, 2011

Janet Wilson Bronson

Janet Wilson Bronson, 63, died on January 21, 2011 while surrounded by many loved ones, after battling leukemia for nearly two years.

Janet was born on May 6, 1947 in Bountiful, Utah to Cornell Wilson and Marie Lilly Gywnn. She married Gary L. Blosch in 1966 and had four children together. She later married Van Lynn Bronson in the Salt Lake Temple in 1990. She made Highland, Utah her home for the past 35 years. Janet was a loving and dedicated wife, mother, grandmother and friend. She was extremely talented, full of wisdom and loved by all her knew her.

Janet is survived by her husband Lynn, four children, five step-children, 25 grandchildren and five siblings. Children: Tyson, Esha, Shaler Blosch and Zenica (Ryan) Sanford. Step-children: Mike (Linda), Paul (Dana), Mark (Kimberly) Bronson, Angie (Dan) Pluid and Annette (Gary) Miner. Siblings: Dennis (Kay) Wilson, Pam (Ron) Ludwig, Mike Wilson, Cathy (Ross) Thomason and Craig Wilson.

Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at the Highland 23rd Ward Chapel (6400 W. and SR 92, Highland). Friends and family may attend a viewing at the Warenski Funeral Home (1776 N. 900 E., American Fork) from 6-8 p.m. on Friday evening and at the church on Saturday from 9:30-10:30 a.m. prior to services. Interment will be in the Highland City Cemetery.

Special thanks to the doctors and nurses, who provided such loving care, from the Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah Hospital, Promise Hospital, Heritage Care Center and American Fork Hospital.

Here is a little video slideshow tribute of Mom...love you Mom!

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thanks for posting this. I remember your mom as a positive and beautiful person. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Love you guys.

Harris Family said...

Ryan and Zenica - We are so sorry to hear about your mom. We are thinking about you guys and keeping you in our prayers.

kellie said...

Zenica, I am so sorry. You and your family will remain in our prayers. I hope that you find comfort and peace knowing that she is with her Heavenly Father and free from any pain. You are amazing Zen, I wish I could give you a hug.
Love ya,
Kellie

Nicole said...

That is a great picture of her. I hope the funeral goes well and you will find comfort in laying her to rest. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Arden said...

Zenica, I am so sorry about your mom. I am crying now because I checked your blog just to see how she was doing. She was a great, brave, good mom. I am so sorry for your loss. Love, Arden

Ranay said...

Thinking of you and your family...praying for comfort and peace to be with you. We wish you the best this weekend.

The Gotch Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom, I so wish there was more I could do for you then just a sorry. Please let me know if there is. You guys are in my prayers.

Bale Family said...

Zenica! What a women your mom is! And you seem just like her! Hope your doing ok! Your in my prayers!

Becca said...

Zenica, I was so sorry to hear about your mom. It is so hard to lose a parent. Please know that
I have been thinking about you!!