Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanks

I want to first thank everyone for all their thoughts and prayers and for all the visitors that Mom has had the past few days. She has enjoyed getting visitors.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday Mom was at Heritage Care Center in American Fork, but on Sunday she was moved to the American Fork Hospital. They moved her to the hospital because of low blood oxygen levels. They think she is showing signs of pneumonia and congestive heart failure. They are treating her and making her as comfortable as possible. We will continue to watch her and stay by her side.

2 comments:

kellie said...

We are thinking about you Zenica. I am sorry to hear the news. You and Your mom continue to be in our prayers.

Shana said...

I am so sorry too Zenica. Your poor mom has been through so much.... as have you. I'm praying for you and wish I could help with something. Thanks for keeping all of us posted, even if I don't know her.