Monday, October 5, 2009

What A Weekend

What A Weekend e were down in Utah again for the weekend, big surprise I know. It was a crazy and good weekend though.

Ryan was able to go to the BYU football game with one of his friends and I was able to spend some time with my Mom.

That same day (Friday) Alex lost her first tooth. She had it at 5:30 p.m. and at 6:00 p.m. it was gone. She lost it and when I say lost, she really did lose it. I couldn’t find it anywhere in the car and the more I thought about it I think she might have swallowed it. She was eating candy and I really think it got in some candy and before she even know it, it was gone for good.

She did even care about the Tooth Fairy coming or not, but I think we’re going to come up with some creative way for the Tooth Fairy to recognize the event.

Hayden also had a big weekend, he started to walk. He still prefers crawling because it’s much faster for him, but he can now walk pretty far when he wants to. He was pretty proud of himself the first time he took more than three steps. After falling he had to stand up just to clap about it.

It was also conference weekend which is all ways nice, but this time it was really hard to listen to all the talks so I’m looking forward to getting the Ensign so that I can read them.

Well we are now home for almost three weeks and I am so happy to be able to get back into a routine and be home for the next two weekends. There is no place better then your own home and your own bed.



2 comments:

Karen said...

He did it!!! I love the video. Brookelynn did too. She wanted to watch it over and over. She does this little grunt and stiffens her arms when she wants you to keep doing something. so we watched it about 10 times.
Alex looks darling. I'm surprised she didn't care about the tooth fairy. I'm always up for free money.

Nicole said...

Wow, that is a lot for a weekend. Good job Hayden and congrats Alex for losing your first tooth!