Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Hayden turned one on Friday, can I still call him my baby boy? I can’t believe he is getting so big.

We had a great time in Utah over the weekend. On Hayden’s birthday we took the kids to Park City and had a lot of fun, then when we had pizza, cake and ice cream at my parents with a couple of my brothers.


It was a small get together, but it was his first birthday so we had to do something. It was fun and I think he really enjoyed the cake. He had quite a long day and after he dug into his cake and opened a couple of his presents, he was ready for bed.



Love you little guy!






5 comments:

Karen said...

I can't believe he's one already! He loved that cake. so cute

Nicole said...

That does seem crazy that he is one now. He's growing up fast and I like that he laughs a lot.

Krista said...

yay! how is he one?

Ranay said...

Great pictures of the cake! Happy Birthday Hayden!

Becca said...

I can not believe that he is ONE!!! Sheesh! Time is flyin'! So cute!