Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Alex had her first day of kindergarten yesterday. She was very excited to go and I was excited for her.

Ryan came home for lunch so that he could see her off too. She had no fear walking into her class, but I shouldn’t be surprised that is totally Alex, no fear of anything.

After school she was very happy. She told me that they played hide and go seek and learned about being nice and not being rude. Also not to talk when someone else is talking. I’m hoping that she will follow all those rules at home too. 

So far school is a hit and the first day was great. She is such a cute little kindergartner isn’t she?





8 comments:

Karen said...

very cute and so styln. If that's how you spell it. :) you know what I mean.

The Gotch Family said...

That girl is crazy tan. She is adorable. I sort of dread the day when my kids go to kindergarten... I definitely can't call them babies anymore then. Hayden's Peek-a-boo is adorable. I love to watch them learn new tricks.

Nicole said...

She isn't scared of anything is she? I put Meg on the bus this morning - that scared me! Hope she has a fun year.

Janet said...

So cute to see her first day! Boy, she sure looks like you! So pretty!

Ranay said...

So cute! Can't believe how fast they grow. Love the Koala pals bag!

Bale Family said...

She looks so cute!

Justin M. Bowen said...

I can't believe we have kindergartners!

Krista said...

ummm. I'm not sure but can you believe that she's in kindergarten! Wow! She even looks older too in that pic. She could pass for a second grader for sure. ;) Love the first day of school pics.