Thursday, August 20, 2009

Connors B-Day’s Fun

We just did the family thing last night for Connor. We got some pizza, which is his favorite, then opened a few gifts and had cake and ice cream. It was really low key, but a lot of fun.


I made him a train cake, which by all means was not great looking, but he sure liked it and that’s all I really cared about.

He got more “Cars” toys, a Mr. Potato Head, a Little People set, and some KID K'NEX from his grandma. Not only does he like what he got, but so does Alex and Hayden.







4 comments:

Karen said...

Super cute! I love the pic's. The one with Connor holding his train cake with his tongue out is my favorite. I think the Train cake is darling!

Lara Zierke said...

What an awesome cake. You're so creative.

Janet said...

Wow! He is so grown-up! He's so very cute! That cake is adorable! You did a good job - and in the end, all that matters is what he thinks!

The Gotch Family said...

That cake is so cute, good job. I had my mom make Alex & Alyssa's...I am a chicken.