Monday, June 29, 2009

A Weekend at Home

This past weekend was a lot of fun. We were going to go down to Utah, but changed our minds because Ryan has been working so much and didn't even get home until about 8:30 on Fri. night.

It was a perfect weekend to get some stuff done outside. Ryan even planted more of the garden - yes it late, but better late then never. We might get some stuff out of it.

We, mainly Ryan also put in a sandbox for the kids. I really didn't help out that much but I like to think I did. Anyway the kids love it and it's so fun to watch them play in it. Connor was so excited the whole time we were getting it ready and then once he was able to get in and play - it was great.

Sometimes there nothing better than a weekend home in the backyard.





3 comments:

Jannette said...

Love those sandbox pics! Connor looks sooo excited. They will love it.

What a cutie Hayden is! I just love his little face!

Love,
Jannette
(Grandma)

Karen said...

We missed you but I'm glad you guys had such a good weekend. I'll be honest, I would have been tempted to just sit around on a weekend at home but you guys were super productive! way to go!

Nicole said...

That turned out nice!