Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Feel Like a Bad Mom

OK, so accidents are bound to happen when there’s a baby around, but it doesn’t make me feel any better, and yes other moms say it has happened to them too, but I still kind of feel like a bad mom. Yesterday Hayden fell off the bed face first and ended up with a little red nose. It was the saddest thing.

When Alex was a baby things like that happened more since she was my first. Connor hasn’t really had any accidents, so I thought I had learned.

I guess having two other kids to care for and pick up after caused a little lapse in my attention. I walked away for a quick second and saw him take the little tumble off the bed when I walked back in the room. We’ll try to keep Hayden’s future accidents to a minimum.

Even with his little red nose he is the happiest baby.


6 comments:

Karen said...

That is the last thing you could be. You are a great mom. You're right accidents happen. :) He is so stink'n cute!

kellie said...

Red nose and all, he is a adorable!! You are so far from being a bad mother :) We are thinking about you, hope everything is going well.

Nicole said...

He is a happy baby and still cute with a Rudolph nose!

Dani said...

U are not allowed to feel like that,ever again!!! =)
Just like you said,accidents happen especially when there's a little one around!
Trinity felt of bed too...I freaked out,called the Doctors and everything. I turned my back to her for a second,a real second and i just heard and she was on the floor,I was crying more than she was.
He still does look stinking cute,and his happiness are wordless.
Love,

Dani said...

Oops, I meant FELL out of bed....=D

Jannette said...

He's just so cute, even with his little red nose! Accidents happen, Zen, and I know you feel bad, but you're a great Mom! We're looking forward to having him on the weekend.