Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe

This past weekend was so much fun. We went down to Utah to celebrate our 7th anniversary.

On Friday, Ryan’s brother was in town from Missouri so we met up with his family for lunch and a little bowling. It was the first time we’d ever taken the kids bowling and they loved it, especially Connor. It was so fun to watch him push the ball and then get so excited.

After bowling we dropped Connor and Alex off at Ryan’s sister’s and Hayden at his mom’s. They agreed to watch them for a night.

Friday night we saw a very funny comedian (Joel McHale – host of The Soup on E!) and then headed to Park City to spend the night.

The next morning we slept in and then went shopping. How lucky am I to have a husband that will go shopping with me…and I think he even enjoys it too.

Love ya babe and thanks for the great weekend






4 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm happy to hear you had a good time. I love park city too.

Nicole said...

Ha, I love Connor's little victory stance - so cute. Glad you had a fun weekend and anniversary.

Dani said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Cute pictures!!! Great to hear that you guys had a good time!!
What a lucky wife your are!! I'm glad to have Trinity to go shopping with me....cause if it was for Shaler,I would never shop again....=D

Karen said...

Happy anniversary!!! to both of us. :) What a fun weekend! I love the pic of connor!!!