Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Baby!

This past weekend I went down to Utah for two baby showers. I was helping host a baby shower for my good friend Andelyne and her new baby girl Soleil. She was born on Oct. 30th. It was great to see a bunch of old friends and catch up with everyone.
I was went to my sister-in-law’s baby shower who is having a girl in February and lets just say after this weekend I really miss all the girly stuff - maybe next time - which won’t be for a while. For now I’ll just have to enjoy everyone else’s baby girls.
It really was a fun weekend. One of the things that made it so enjoyable is that Ryan was good enough to stay home with Alex and Connor so it was just me and Hayden that traveled. It was great to have the three hour drive alone and Hayden did so well. I only had to stop once on the way home for about 20 min. to calm him down. I really got lucky with him; he is such a good baby.


Hayden and Soleil




4 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for planning the baby shower...it was so great to see everyone and catch up. We need to do it more often.

Nicole said...

I know, the girly stuff is so cute!

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

I was wondering when u were gonna write again...=)
Very cute pictures,Hayden is so darn cute,and his little friend is so adorable too!!!
I'm glad u had a great time and We hope to see you next time!!!