Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Alex Dear!

I can’t believe my baby girl is 5 years old today. I pulled the past four years of birthday’s together to see how much she has changed. She’s had a fun day so far and because it’s her birthday, she get’s to be a little spoiled.



I don’t have today’s because she is at school and we are waiting until tonight when we all go to Leo’s Place and celebrate. Yes she chose Leo’s Place (a local kid friendly restaurant with a play area) to have her little family dinner.



Happy birthday Alex we love you and love watching you grow and change.








3 comments:

Dani said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!! These are some great pictures!!! It's insane how fast it goes!! We hope u had a great one!!! As special as you are.
We Love You,
Dani,Shaler & Trin

Nicole said...

Happy birthday Alex! You are a cutie.

Janet said...

I can't wait to see this years'!