Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hard At Work

The other day I changed the batters in Connors ball popper. It hadn’t been working for some time.
Well today Alex must have turned it off when she was done playing with it because when he went to play with it, it wasn’t working and this is what I found him doing when I walked into the kitchen.



He had pulled out two screw drivers from the junk drawer and was trying to fix it him self. I let him work on it for a little bit then I turned it on. I think he thought he really fixed it by him self

5 comments:

Janet said...

Good one Mom!!!

Karen said...

so cute and so smart. He's only two and knows had that thought process to fix it and know what tools to try and use. too smart.

Nicole said...

Good job Mr. Fix it Connor!! Such a big boy!

Ranay said...

What a cute Mr. Fixit! So fun to watch how quickly they learn and remember what needs to be done to fix it! Even thought it only needed to be turned on! So fun to watch their little minds work.

Dani said...

How Adorable!!! Such a smart boy!!