Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ross Park

I took the kids to Ross Park yesterday and they had so much fun. Ross Park is a swimming pool / water park in Pocatello that’s specially designed for young kids. Alex loved it so much she even started crying when I told her we had to go home. This year Connor was able to play by himself in the water and he loved it. He would even try to get total strangers to take his hand and walk into the water with him if I wouldn’t.



I didn’t get a lot of great pics of the kids. There is one of Alex where she is running to me to tell me she has to go to the bathroom. Hopefully I’ll get some better ones next time and hopefully next time is sooner then later. I just wish it wasn’t 45 minutes away.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

It was a fun day and nice and warm for the kids.

Turd Ferguson said...

oh my gosh, its so sunny!!

Dani said...

Wow......it looks so much fun!!! I know where we want to go when we come visit!!

Dani