Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary



I am posting this a few days early because I will be out of town for the next week and am not sure how soon I will be able to post anything.
June 15,2002 Ryan and I were married in the LDS Salt Lake Temple. It was one of the best days ever.
The first time Ryan and I met was Feb. 2000; nothing came of that first meeting because he found out I was only 18. Six months later we meet again, this time I was 19 and he felt a little better about dating me. Ryan is six years older then I am, which is why he had such reservations about dating someone my age.
We dated for almost two years before we were married. I think it was the best decision ever to wait and date as long as we did.
We now have two beautiful kids with one on the way. I have been so lucky and blessed to have known this man for the past 8 years and can’t wait for many more years to come.
I love you babe and happy anniversary.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

happy anniversary. What a difference a year can make!