Monday, June 2, 2008

A Broken Pipe

Well Friday was and interesting day for us. Ryan and I were planning on going out on a date, but that all changed when I waked down stairs and find our basement had flooded do to a broken pipe. There’s really not much more to say, the past three day we have had fans draying everything out and our basement in a disaster area with toy, furniture and anything and everything off the ground and scattered.

To make things even harder Ryan left for a work trip yesterday. He was invited to go deep sea fishing in Alaska with the president and a few other employees. Something he could pass up. Luckily it’s only until Tue. night and then for him it’s back to reality.

That’s about all for now I’ll keep posting on our basement progress. I’m hoping it’s quick and painless, but from our last experience I’m not very optimistic.


4 comments:

Nicole said...

I was just reading my journal and we had 35 fans, 2 dehumidifiers and a good 2 weeks of chaos. Hopefully that makes you feel better about your basement :) At least it's not hot weather right now!! Good luck!

Krista said...

ouch! that looks like so much fun. sorry guys.

Ranay said...

Ohhhh - no fun! Good luck with the clean up.

Annalisa said...

oohhhh not fun! I hope it's not too much work to clean up.