Monday, July 25, 2011

Just Another Day

As I was on my hands and knees cleaning up blue toothpaste off the carpet that Hayden had got to, I started to think. A lot of people have been asking me how he has been doing lately and my response is “good, he hasn't done anything too bad for a while,” but I guess that’s not entirely true.

I think what happened is that I have learned to deal with things a lot better. I am coping much better with our little Dennis The Menace.

He still gets into bags of suckers that I could swear I hide really well, he as dumped half a gallon of milk on the floor recently and along with the toothpaste today, I found two bottles of cake sprinkles emptied into my can of baking powder. It's all just stuff, and I have come to the realization that I can yell at him and the other kids and be mad all day, or I can send him to his room take a deep breath and maybe take a picture or two if the camera is handy and clean it up.

All I can say is every Mom with a two year old should really have a good wet-dry Shop Vac. That thing has saved our carpet more than once. It's just too bad we didn't think to use it when he poured green paint on the carpet.









4 comments:

Farrah said...

Zen, Ive been reading through your blog and read about your moms passing. I am so sorry. I had been reading of her journey through your blog and each time thought of and prayed for her and your family. I hope you are well and I hope you know my heart aches for you. I love you and pray for you still.

You seem to keep busy with that little 2 year old of yours. What a cutie:) Hang in there my friend. Love you.

Janet said...

Ha, ha! He totally knows what he is doing!
....but he is so cute!

Nicole said...

I feel for ya, but am glad it's not me!!! Hopefully he grows out of that stage soon!

Unknown said...

Hello Admin!
Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)