Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 11-21

Day 11. Thankful for my step Dad Lynn and his unconditional love for me and my Mom.
Day 12. So very thankful for my in-laws. Everyone of them are amazing.
Day 13. I am so thankful for Ryan's job.
Day 14. Our beautiful new home.
Day 15. I thankful for school and teachers.
Day 16. Thankful for cartoons. I know its bad of me to say that, but right now it is so quiet and peaceful. Thank you nickjr. Every mom needs a cartoon break now and again.
Day 17. I am thankful for our freedom.
Day 18. Thankful for heating.
Day 19. Thankful for all of my great friends.
Day 20. Thankful for summer and already miss it.
Day 21. Thankful that Ryan shovels the drive way. (when he's home)

1 comment:

Janet said...

It's fun to read your inner thoughts!
I'm thankful for good friends, like you!