Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's Up With Us?

Well first off my Mom is doing great. She was transferred from the ICU to the BMT (bone marrow transplant) floor and has been doing better and better each day. She is still trying to build up her strength given that she lost a ton while laying in bed for over two weeks in the ICU.


Saturday I had my first real conversation with her in almost a month. The last time we really talked was back on Jan. 20th. I remember because it was Alex’s birthday. Anyways she was a lot more alert and she was even asking me questions and really communicating - it's so nice to have her back.

So a lot has been going on with us - we have been crazy busy with Connor, my Mom and now the selling our house. The sign is up and there's no going back. We have found a great contractor and are building our own place and are very excited about it. We’re getting just about everything we want, for less than a lot of other existing homes we were look at. Now we just have to sell our place, so I'm passing on the info. If anyone out there knows of anyone looking for a great house then they need to check out our new blog that we have created for it. Pass on the word and wish us luck.

www.570lyn.blogspot.com

2 comments:

The Gotch Family said...

I'm am really glad to hear that your mom is doing better. I am excited for your new house. It will be a lot of fun for you guys.

Ranay said...

I'm so glad to hear about your mom. And what fun news about building a house -whereabouts? Good luck with the selling. The new blog looks great!