Friday, February 26, 2010

Home at Last

After 47 long days in the hospital Mom is on here way home (11:37a.m.). She has been so tired of being at the hospital and can't wait to be in her own bed and in her own space.

Mom will still needs someone with her 24/7 for the next 53 days. Luckily Esha will be able to be with her during the day for the first few weeks and after that her wonderful friends and ward have offered to help.

I really wish I could be there or at least live closer, but I'm am so thankful for everyone’s love and willingness to help my Mom. Myself, Ryan and the kids are all looking forward to seeing her soon.

I say this all the time it feels like, but it is so true and I don't know what else to say other than thanks to everyone for your love, support, thoughts, prayers and fasting. With Heavenly Father’s love and everyone's support Mom has fought and will continue to fight this fight and beat this cancer.

3 comments:

Krista said...

That is so great zenny! I'm happy for your whole family. What a blessing to have her back home.

kellie said...

Oh Zen, I'm so happy to hear that she got to go home. I hope you guys are doing well. You guys have all been through a lot! We are always checking for updates and this was such a good one :) Bless her heart, she is a trooper.

The Gotch Family said...

Yay! I am glad she is doing so great. Going home is such a big step, how exciting.