Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just A Little Update

It’s been some time now since my last post so I thought I’d write a little post Thanksgiving update. I’m still down in Utah. We came down Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. We had a really nice Thanksgiving Day with Ryan’s family. Ryan’s cute, pregnant sister did an amazing job hosting our get together. Thanks Karen – you never cease to amaze!
Ryan went home on Sunday and I stayed hoping to get some scrapbooking done which hasn’t happened and probably won’t. I also stayed because Ryan will be baptizing one of our nephews on Saturday and on Sunday his sister Lisa’s baby will be blessed and we’ll be blessing Hayden as well. I didn’t really feel like making the drive down more then I really needed to so I stuck around. Poor Ryan, he had to go back to work.
It has been a pretty uneventful week so far, well kind of. On Monday I bought a new Minivan that I’m really excited about! But, I have to wait until Friday to get it when Ryan comes down so we can both sign all the paper work. I can’t wait to get it - as soon as I do I’ll post pictures and write more about it.

3 comments:

Ranay said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear all about the new car. How Fun!

Janet said...

I'll be thinking about you your family tomorrow. How sweet to bless your baby boy!

Nicole said...

It's nice to be away and it I'm sure you'll be glad to be home too!