Monday, December 15, 2008

For Sale

As most of you know we bought a new Minivan, not because our old one was bad or run down, but well because I can honestly say I’m a bit spoiled and wanted something a little newer.

Now I wouldn’t normally do this, but anything helps. We are trying to sell our old Minivan so if you know of anyone in the market for an inexpensive minivan that’s in great shape, let them know about ours.

I don’t have any picture but it’s technically “Iris” or grayish-purple, but Alex thinks and says it’s gray, you decide.

1997 Dodge Grand Caravan

Very LOW Miles: Only 74,200 miles

Remote starter with keyless entry

New Sony stereo with CD, USB, I-Pod and AUX

Great Condition and clean (only had two owners)

Brand new front brakes

3.3 Liter V6

Power windows and locks

Tinted sunscreen glass

Cruise control and A/C

$3,995.00 OBO

3 comments:

Krista said...

lame. I thought you were selling your house and moving back to Utah. boo.

Karen said...

moving back to Utah would be a lot better!! were not quite ready for a mini van yet... maybe after baby number 2.

Nicole said...

I keep forgetting to ask how you like your new van! So do you?