Thursday, September 25, 2008

Laundry, Laundry and More Laundry…

So can you guess what I did yesterday? That’s right continuing to try and get ready for this little boy to arrive - and anytime now would be great!
I have taken out all of the baby clothes from the bins and have decided to wash everything before it’s too late. Unfortunately, I still only have one dresser but thankfully a second (non-broken one) will be delivered today!
I think I’m just hoping that once I get everything done that I’ll magically go into labor - wouldn’t that be great? I’m trying to be patient, but it’s hard when my belly keeps getting bigger and more uncomfortable.
Also this weekend would be a perfect weekend to have a baby because it’s BYU’s bye week and that means all the attention would be on me and the baby.  I’m really just kidding. Whether it’s this weekend or in two weeks I have the best husband that will always put his family first and for that I am so grateful.
Thank you Ryan for everything you have done and continue to do and for your sake and sanity, I really do hope we have the baby sooner than later.

1 comment:

Buckland Family said...

I know the feeling!! Except I still have a couple more weeks to go before I would feel comfortable with having my baby. I hope for your sanity you have yours soon. Have you guys picked a name yet? Oh and by the way their room is really cute you did a great job! Keep us updated!