Monday, July 21, 2008

Melaleuca Picnic

This year I missed the picnic because I was down in Utah, but Ryan stayed behind so he could take Alex. From what Ryan and Alex told me they had a lot of fun. They have everything a little kid could dream of - Free cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn, inflatable slides, pony rides and more.

This year Ryan and Alex were even able to go on a helicopter ride thanks to a co-worker and friend that invited them. I wish I could have been there. Good thing they have it every year.



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like tons of fun. Cool pics of the baby too, even though it kinda grosses me out!

Harris Family said...

What fun ultrasound pictures! I really wanted to do that with Tyler but never did.
We sure miss those picnics! And helicopter rides???...when did that one start? Just another one of those mela-perks!

Janet said...

Alex looks like she's having a ball with her daddy! Too bad you missed it - I know you had fun with her last year.

cristelle amber said...

what a blast. i forget that you are pregnant, how are you feeling?