Monday, July 21, 2008

3D/4D ultrasound

Over the weekend, while I was down in Utah, I decided to get a 3D/4D ultrasound of the baby. The first ultrasound that we got at 20 weeks was not very good and they only gave us one picture. Anyway here are some of the pictures that we were able to get. Unfortunately they weren’t the best because the baby was facing my back, but you can still see his face and for the position that he was in I think they did a pretty good job.

Thanks to my sister in-law Karen for coming with me. Ryan was up in Idaho this weekend with Alex at his work picnic so with out her it would have been just me. Thanks again Karen for coming it was fun having you there.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

It gave me goosebumps looking at those pictures. Isn't that amazing how much those pictures can show?!

Janet said...

wow!!! I'm glad you went and got that done. He's so sweet-looking! Who do you think he looks like?

Janet said...

Hey you- you gotta post more! What's your problem! I know stuff is going on at your house!