Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New York New York

Well here we are in New York and its great! Here are just a few pictures of the places we have been, things we have done and people that we have seen. We both miss the kids and hope they are doing alright with everyone. We still have 4 more days ahead of us.
Tonight we will be attending the David Lettermen Show and are really looking forward to it. Then tomorrow will be are last day in New York. We will then be heading off to Boston for the last few days of our trip.
I’ll to get more pics up in a few days or as soon as we get home.




3 comments:

Krista said...

good job posting already! Hey I'm sorry my cell phone minutes are up but tomorrow I have new minutes so if you need to call me please do. Have a great time there! Take a big whiff of the big smelly apple for me. :)

Annalisa said...

Wow, I didn't think your pictures would be up already! I'm excited to hear about your trip.

gina said...

AWH! You went to the Leno show!!! I recorded it last night because Steve Carell was on... I'm going to go watch it right now and see if I can see you in the audience. Hope you have a fun trip- I guess you won't be at scrap-n-chat tomorrow night (sniff sniff) See ya when you get back -G