Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Breakthrough for Connor

sConnor had a really big day on Monday at developmental therapy. He said 5 words all together. I know it doesn’t seem like a lot, but it’s a big deal for us because normally he only puts two, maybe three words together.

His therapist Cole shot this video with his cell phone. "I want ball please. I want ball please Cole." Cole was excited to show me this when I picked Connor up.

We are happy and excited with the progress Con is making and look forward to seeing him continue to grow and learn.



3 comments:

Karen said...

That was the cuties video ever! Yeah Connor!

Janet said...

Oh, that's great news! All any of us ever want is for our kids to grow. I can't imagine how hard this is for you, for your whole family. You guys are doing great with it though. I don't know if I would be as good about it as you... You guys are the perfect parents for Connor!
It's nice he has other teachers to help him and give good ol' mom a break! It seems like they really care about him!

Jannette said...

I love this little video! He's making great progress and has wonderful parents and a good therapist.