Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun and long we went down to Utah the weekend before and spent 10 days down there. This was the first time I have made Thanksgiving dinner for more than 5 people, but I had a lot of help from everyone - especially my older brother Esha and my wonderful husband who is a great cook.

Some of the highlights of our Thanksgiving week:

Kids getting to spending time with Dad (Ryan)

Ryan and I seeing New Moon

All the yummy food

Alex losing her second tooth on Thanksgiving morning

Going to the BYU vs. Utah game.

Being with my Mom

Seeing all my brothers

Day after Thanksgiving activities with Grandma Stout

Just being with family



It was a great holiday! Bring on Christmas











4 comments:

Karen said...

Such cute pictures. I agree it was a great weekend!

Janet said...

I'm glad you got to be with your family! Alex looks like she had a great time!

Nicole said...

Glad you got to be with family and have soooo much time!!! I can't tell Meg about Alex's tooth - she is so jealous of all these teeth losers!

Jannette said...

Great pictures! Great Thanksgiving weekend. Love the picture of you, Zenica, at the ball game (yeah BYU!), and Hayden peeking around the high chair. He's such a cute little rascal.