Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Life In A Nutshell

Well a lot has been going on with our family lately. I have been spending so much time helping my mom that I haven’t had much of a chance to post anything.

Here’s a quick recap of what has been going on:
  • First off Mom is doing great. She is home for a couple of weeks and so am I.
  • Mother’s day was more like “Mother’s Weekend” for me - it truly was great! Thanks Ry.
  • The kids got there Easter pictures taken and I’m so happy with how they turned out.
  • Alex finally got to play in her first soccer game and she did great. She had some much energy. Even the sideline cones couldn’t stop her. :) I was really proud of her.
  • Hayden has changed so much. He says “Da Da,” rolls and scoots all over the place and he thinks he needs to crawl. He has been trying really hard to get up on his knees and it’s been pretty funny. I keep telling people I’m going to put a little weight on his bum to keep him down. I’m so not ready for him to be crawling yet.

That’s about it in a nutshell. I really am happy to be home and I have such a great husband and kids.

Here’s a collage of pictures from our life these past few weeks…











5 comments:

Dani said...

It's great to hear from you guys!!
We were so glad you and your Mom got to go home. Home sweet home.
The pictures are GREAT,Alex it's going to have so much fun!! And the boys....they are just ADORABLE!!!!
Love,
Dani

Janet said...

Alex is beautiful in her easter pic!
So fun to see photos of your family.

Nicole said...

Cute pics!! We are still laughing at Alex and her soccer debut!! She's such a natural soccer player, Brett and I can't get over it. Meg didn't really know what soccer was when we started and is still timid. We had a great time watching Alex.

Jannette said...

Great pictures! So glad you Mom is home and doing well, and that you get a chance to be home also. I'll bet Alex is a natural at soccer. Her high energy will be great for that.

Becca said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing well. The kids are so cute...I love the CP clothes!