Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Weekend…Poor Camera

Well it’s been some time since I have posted anything with pictures because our camera was getting fixed. The day before our trip to St. George the camera guy called and said that it would cost $140.00 to fix it. Well, you can basically buy a new camera for about that much. So we had to give it up and we’ll get a new one.
Luckily my parents were nice enough to let us borrow their camera while we went away for the weekend and here are just a few pictures of our fun weekend in warm St. George.

We went to a wild life museum, swimming, shopping and Snow Canyon. We also threw some pottery with Grandpa Gary and were able to watch him throw too.
Thursday was my birthday and my Dad made a great duch oven dinner and even made me a cake. I made the frosting and let’s just say things did not turn out quite right. Ryan and the kids gave me a gift card for an hour massage which I can’t wait to use.

All in all it was a great getaway and a great birthday. My only complaint was that it was too short and the weather in Idaho sucks. The snowy drive home yesterday, made us appreciate the trip that much more!

7 comments:

Krista said...

looks like you had fun down there and I hear ya on the sunny nice weather. I think we're heading down this weekend to zion. I hope it'll be warmer. Please stop snow.

Karen said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time and were also able to make it to the party! Perfect timing. I love love love the picture of Alex under the water!!

Bale Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! I'm craving SUN right now!

Nicole said...

Wow, that was a lot of pics, but fun to see. I'm glad you got some sunshine and decent weather. After seeing a couple of pics with Ryan and Hayden - I think they look alike. Glad you had a happy b-day!

Janet said...

Loved watching your slide show! It's so pretty there! What was wrong with the frosting?

Harris Family said...

How fun! We have pictures at that same place - to be in warm weather right now... Hope you had a great birthday!
p.s. your baby is getting so big!!

Ranay said...

What a fun trip - here's to wishing for warmer weather! And I haven't seen Hayden for so long - he's so big and cute!!! Hope you had a great birthday!