Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick Update

Not much has been going on around here. Connor has speech therapy once a week and O.T. therapy once a week as well so that has been keeping us busy.

Our camera is in the shop right now getting fixed so I don’t have any new pictures of the kids.

We are planning on going to St. George on the 12th of March to one, get away from this cold weather and to see my Dad. It should be fun.

Some of our upcoming events are registering Alex for Kindergarten which is crazy to me. She will also be starting soccer in April and I’ll be coaching her team.

Hayden will be starting physical therapy for torticollis (his flat head) in the next week or two. As for Ryan he is the good husband and Dad as usual and he is working hard every day for our family. What a great man.

That’s about it for us lately. Hopefully we’ll be getting our camera back soon.

7 comments:

Janet said...

Well it looks like lots is going on! (How could it not with 3 kids!) Coaching sounds like fun- perfect for you, not me!

Dani said...

St. George sounds great!! I wish I could leave Shaler and the dogs here and take off with little Trin for a few days...=)
It's crazy that she'll be in kindergarten....What a cute little lady!!! Soccer sounds really fun!! It's awesome that you will get to coach...that's always been my dream job.

Nicole said...

I like your new blog background - it looks nice. Sounds like life as usual, same here, but what's new!

The Gotch Family said...

Glad everyone is doing well. I can't believe your kids are getting so big. They are adorable. Alyssa has a flat head as well so you'll have to tel me more about the treatment for Hayden.

Shana said...

I have to ask why Connor is taking speech therapy. He's around the same age as Cooper and we feel concerned about his speech sometimes. Would you mind emailing me what they are working on and see if it's something I should look into for Cooper? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Shana said...

Oh, my email is s_wob@yahoo.com

Karen said...

I love you are going to be Alex's coach. What a lucky girl to have such great parents.