Monday, November 10, 2008

Whack-A-Baby

Well today Connor showed his first true signs of jealousy towards Hayden. After getting Connor out of the tub and dressing him I went to feed Hayden and Connor didn’t like that I stopped paying attention to him, so he started lightly kicking me. I moved and he stopped then he stood up walked over to me and Hayden and softly whacked him on the head with his hand. Hayden didn’t cry, but Connor was pretty pleased with himself then he walked away and started playing.



I had a little talk with him, but really, who knows if he understood any of it. I have to say six weeks and this is the first mean thing he has done, which isn’t too bad, but then again it’s never good either. I’ll just have to watch Connor more closely from now on and try to give him more attention.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

My kids always wanted something when I fed the baby - every time!! I learned to walk and feed or get snacks out before I fed. But that didn't always work and some hitting continues at our house. They just don't know exactly how to express their frustration.