Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Surprise




Yes you’re reading it correctly. We are having our third baby – due to “hatch” Oct. 10th! We told the family by putting the announcement into an Easter egg and then gave one to all the adults. It was a lot of fun to see everyone’s reaction. I know I already told some people, but for those of you that I haven’t got around to, now you know.
We had a pretty good Easter weekend. Besides sharing the news that we’re pregnant, the kids were able to see their cousins and have a little egg hunt. Then on Saturday night things got a little rough for me. I got really sick and on Sunday morning I went to the doctor and found out I have influenza B. What I thought was morning sickness on Thursday and Friday might have been the start of the flu. It’s tough to tell when you’re pregnant I guess. Not fun.
Ryan stayed home from work all day Monday and Tuesday morning to take care of the kids and me. It really helped out, but I have a feeling it’s going to be a rough week.
We hope everyone had a great Easter and we are so glad we could share our news with you all.


8 comments:

Krista said...

yay! baby numero 3. I love that you get to experience the next child before me and tell me all the drama associated with it! :) I hope you get feeling better too. I'm so sorry. I hope that when Ryan stayed home you had your ipod on and you were listening to great tunes or something (at least to make the day more enjoyable-was that possible when you felt so crappy). sad. get better.

gina said...

I hope you feel better and CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cute way to share the news- So creative! We need to have another scrap-n-chat when you feel better!

Nicole said...

Being sick is never fun - especially on a holiday and your birthday!

cristelle amber said...

congrats...let me just say you are crazy...j/k i just can't imagine having 3...YIKES. hopefully you won't be too sick, that first trimester is tough to get through.

Ranay said...

You announcement turned out sooo cute! What a fun way to share the news - congrats again! And glad to hear you're feeling better.

Natalie. said...

OH.MY.GOSH! Fancy seeing you again! How the heck are you? Your kids are adorable!

xoxo,

Natalie (Link) Norton

kellie said...

Congrats Zen!!! I am so excited for you. Wow, I feel behind. I need to do some catching up :) You have the most adorable kids and I can't wait to see and hear about number three!! (And I loved the egg announcement. I think I need to pay you to do some scrapbooking for me!)

Bale Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and a very cute way to announce the big news! Hope your feeling good. Those first few months are not fun most of the time!