Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kids and Scissors.

What is it with kids and scissors or maybe there’s just something with Alex and scissors? It’s been almost a year when she found some scissors in the bathroom and cut her own hair, but Monday she again got a hold of some scissors, and don’t worry she knows not to cut her hair, but nobody said anything about not cutting her brother’s hair.



That’s right, Monday night while I was putting in some laundry she took about three good chunks out of his hair. Two chunks from the top and one from the back. It’s a good thing we got their Christmas pictures taken last week.



What’s funny is the last time Ally cut her hair was also the day after she got her pictures taken. I think from now on I need to make sure all the scissors are locked up before we get back from pictures; maybe that would help me salvage my kid’s hair.



Well it’s a good thing he’s a boy and I guess it’s not too bad.



Until next time


1 comment:

Krista said...

alex is way to funny. I laughed looking at the pics. Poor guy. Kai needs a haircut on his sideburns. They are growing WAY over his ears. Shall I commission alex?